Monday 4 - 7:30 PM
Tuesday 4 - 7:30 PM
Wednesday 4 - 7:30 PM
Thursday 4 - 7:30 PM
Friday 4 - 11 PM
Saturday 2 - 11 PM
Sunday 2 - 8 PM
Fully Stocked Bar with a wide range of beers,
wines and spirits at very competitive prices
Regular social and community events
Pool Table, Darts, Large Screen TV
Heated Smoking Area and Garden
When the situation allows The Club will be Available For Hire
Daytime and evenings for smaller events (60 max)
Parties, wakes, christenings,
small exhibitions and conferences etc.
For All Enquiries Call
01737 552783 or 07788 861799
The Beating Heart of Hooley Village Since 1986
Telephone: 01737 552783
Many Members simply come to the Club to enjoy the cheap bar prices, meet and chat with friends old and new or to sit back and watch whatever sport is being shown on the wide screen TV. Or they’ll just browse the internet using the free wi-fi. But that’s not all the Club offers - there are numerous activities that you can get involved in. We have active (and competitive) Pool and Darts teams, regular and popular functions with food and dance, quiz nights, karaoke, live bands and other events where we do our best to give something back. You name it, we’ve probably done it and, if we haven’t, we welcome suggestions! This is, when it comes to it, a Club run by the members for the members and for the community.
St. Margarets Road, Hooley, CR5 3RB
In view of the Covid 19 Pandemic we are restricting our opening hours.
We will be open to present Members
on 4th and 5th of July
from 2pm until 8pm
Please see above for our conditions of opening
Thank you for your patience while we have been closed. Preparations are now almost complete for welcoming you back. The risks associated with Coronavirus have led to some adjustments in how we will have to operate in future, in order to prioritise your safety while visiting. Our adjustments follow extensive consultation at all levels, and incorporate advice from government, health & safety advisers and UK Hospitality.
The Hooley Social Club will re-open on Saturday 4th July 2020 between the hours of 2pm and 8pm and again on Sunday 5th July between the hours of 2pm and 8pm.
The following will apply to the re-opening of the club. You are politely invited to comply with these instructions at all times in order to try and prevent spreading the Covid-19 virus and to keep our staff and visitors as safe as possible. The club reserves the right to prevent entry to the premises and to ask customers to leave the premises if deemed necessary. Please respect our committee members who will be trying to keep you safe and comfortable. Thank you.
• ONLY VISIT THE CLUB IF YOU FEEL WELL AND HEALTHY
• The club will be open to members only. No new memberships will be considered at the current time
• No children, guests (non-members) or, dogs permitted
• On arrival visit the clearly marked sanitization station and clean hands
• On arrival complete the signing in book at the sanitization station
• On departure sign out in this book at the sanitization station in order to comply with the Government’s Track and Trace scheme
• Follow one-way systems that are in place
• Maintain social distancing – respect one another’s space
• Observe and follow all the instructions on signage displayed around the club premises
• Use tables and chairs in family groups or, 2 x households
• No standing outside of family groups or, 2 x households
• Once at the club, stay in the group you arrived with. Please do not mix closely with others
• Please do not move or, reposition any tables, chairs or screens
• Only ONE person at the bar at any one time
• Card payments only. NO cash
• Please return glasses and rubbish to the marked collection area next to the bar
• Only ONE person to use the toilets at a time. Use and observe the Vacant/Engaged signs
• Use the hand sanitiser provided on both entering and leaving the toilet
• Please wash hands thoroughly after using the toilet
• Please leave the toilets clean and tidy after use
• Report ANY concerns to a committee member
The Health and Safety of all our Patrons is at the forefront of our re-opening the Club and to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all. If the above conditions are not met then the Committee may have to re-evaluate our ability to keep the Club open during this Pandemic.
The Hooley Social Club will not be liable for any injury or, illness suffered by any person visiting or, who has visited the premises or, for any loss or, damage to personal property at the premises.
Enjoy your return to your social club!
Hooley Social Club